FNIS ProfilesVIEW MORE
A biweekly newsletter curated by First Nations and Indigenous Studies (FNIS) and Aboriginal Student Affairs (ASA). It contains FNIS and ASA news and events, important academic deadlines, student award and scholarship information, job opportunities, as well as other relevant news with Indigenous content.
Aboriginal Student Affairs (ASA)
Located in the Faculty of Arts, ASA supports the success of new and continuing First Nations, Métis, and Inuit students by providing academic and cultural support to meet students' educational and personal goals at UBC.
An information resource on key topics relating to histories, politics, and cultures of the Aboriginal peoples of Canada.
A weekly radio program produced by CiTR's Indigenous Collective that is committed to centering the voices of Native people and offering alternative narratives that empower Native people and their stories.
- First Peoples Literary Prize 2019
- The John P. Bell Global Indigenous Rights Lecture
- Unearthing Secrets, Gathering Truths – Jules Arita Koostachin
- Treaty time? – Sarah Maddison
- Me aro koe ki te hā o Hineahuone: Pay Heed to the Dignity of Māori Women